Purpose: To provide safe and affordable housing for our aging Christian community.
Vision: We are committed to provide quality accommodation so that our seniors can enjoy their climbing years in a distinctively Christian community with emphasis on a Reformed view of the Bible.
– We believe that as image bearers of God our entire lives must reflect our love for God and our neighbour, as the Scriptures demonstrate and demand.
– The Holy Bible is the inspired, written word of God and our final authority.
– There is only one Creator God, existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
– Jesus Christ is the one and only mediator who came into this world to reconcile us with God.
– Jesus Christ is the Lord of life and guides us through the Holy Spirit.
-Our interaction with one another must show Christ-like compassion, dignity and respect.
-Both Stillwaters and residents alike are committed to the highest quality and excellence in maintaining each home and the values of Christian living.